I've had opportunity to contribute to a few books as well as write some articles. Please see below a selection of these.
- What does disciple-making look like in the emerging church?” Let My People Grow. Eds. Mark Greene & Tracey Cotterell. Authentic, 2006. 191-204 Amazon Link
- “The Good News for London, UK” ViralHope: Good News from the Urbs to the Burbs (and everything in between). Eds. Woodward, JR, and Scot McKnight. n.p.: Ecclesia Press, 2010. 95-96. Amazon Link
- “Consumerism and the Emerging Church”, “The renewal of liturgy and the Emerging Church?’ in Christ in the Present Tense. Ed. Kevin Corcoran. Baker Academic, December 2010. Amazon Link
- What’s the point of church? – Evangelical Alliance Idea Magazine 3rd March 2014 Online Link | PDF Link
- What’s shaping you?– The London Institute for Contemporary Christianity 11th October 2013 PDF Link
- Why bother with theology in the vineyard? – Vineyard Churches 20th September 2012 Online Link | PDF Link
- Practising innovation: How can worship be orderly and controlled, yet open to the Holy Spirit? – Preaching Magazine Online Link | PDF Link