We have an exciting opportunity for a
Youth and Community Development Pastor
at Sutton Vineyard.
The role of Youth and Community Development Pastor will oversee the Youth Ministry at Sutton Vineyard through a team of committed volunteers and leaders. They will develop strategic and professional working relationships with the local community for higher levels of local integrated engagement and participation with young people and professional services. As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, this would include:
- Undertaking research and strategy development, to inform the purpose, shape, and development of youth ministry at Sutton Vineyard
- Developing local community partnerships, to integrate the church and youth more deeply into the community
- Resourcing others through networking and training, so that volunteers and youth leaders locally are mobilized and connected
We are seeking someone who:
- Is a JNC qualified youth worker, with experience in working with professional services and young people beyond Christian settings
- Is a strategic and flexible leader, who is excited by change and development
- Can confidently undertake research to develop and implement strategy
- Shares our passion for connecting the church into the community
This role includes a supportive church community, competitive salary, housing and car allowance, and opportunities for CPD.
For an information pack and details on how to apply, please download the information pack at svc.so/SVCyouthpastor.
Application closing date: midday 17th June 2015
Start date: 1st September 2015
Hours: 1.0 FTE, 40 hours