Power of the web: your help please!


They seem to crop up in every police TV show/drama in the US and the UK. Clear, see through, upright drywipe boards. They are used for timelines, spider diagrams, mind mapping, posting images/photos and making connections.

I like to stand up when I am thinking and I like to make mind map notes to make and see connections. Now I could get a Drywipe Board, as in the image of this post to use for that. But I'd really like to get a clear/see through one. Problem is I have no idea what they are called, and I have tried every google search I can think off.

So if you know the clear screens I mean, and what they are called, and better yet someone who supplies them, please drop me a comment/reply.