1. Connect with People's Feelings: Emotional intelligence is the right brained response the left brained rationalism of modernity
2. Be A Story Teller: We all live out narratives of what we think Life is about, so help people find their story in the context of God's Story.
3. Be a Situation Learning Catalyst: Get beyond trying to transmit Intellectual information to people's heads and facilitate Participation, questioning, interaction of people in self-directed learning for their hearts, souls, minds and bodies.
4. Participate: Do life with the people you are learning with, avoid the disconnected life of the 'expert'.
5. Be Sacramental: Lead people into interaction, conversation, participation, and connection to God, each other, and the world, not just your own ideas.